1. Write down the most important task of the day. Writing things down commits them to memory and holds you accountable. I mean if you can't keep your word, who can?
2. Eat the Frog - do the thing that you most dread first. This is usually a task that you've been putting off for a variety of reasons. Upon completion, your "feel good" emotions will flow and propel you toward completing the next item on your list.
3. Track your time. - Productivity Planner is the perfect tool to help you keep track of your time per task. Intelligent Change - creators of the Productivity Planner suggests that you work in 25-minute intervals with a five minute break in between each task. This is known as the "Get-it-Done" method.
4. Evaluate your success daily. - things happen, right? Some days are better than others. Give yourself grace, but always evaluate your successes and areas of improvement with the intention of doing better the next day.
5. Stay in it to win it. - Keep your end goal in sight. Visualize yourself succeeding. Meditate on success quotes. Think good thoughts. Do whatever you need to stay positive and motivated.
6. Celebrate your successes! - This is self-explanatory and @loveyoursgives wants to celebrate with you! Be sure to tag us in your celebrations or send us a DM on Instagram if you or a friend need a quick word of encouragement.
We'd LOVE to help you get the most out of your day!